ARSEC 2013: CALL FOR PAPERS
ARSEC will bring together researchers interested in automated reasoning, security and software verification
to present recent work (including work in progress) and to discuss new ideas and trends in the field.
TOPICSPossible topics include, but are not limited to:
- Security Protocols;
- Security Policies;
- Privacy and Confidentiality;
- Intrusion Detection;
- Automated Reasoning techniques such as Paramodulation, Rewriting, Unification and Satisfiability Modulo Theories (SMT).
- Specifics of verification-related automated reasoning tasks;
- Efficient translation of high-level verification conditions to logical languages of automated reasoning tools;
- Logical theories of interest for program verification, decision procedures, integration into existing ATP and SMT systems;
- Combination of automated and user-assisted verification;
- Tool presentations, tool comparisons, and benchmarks;
- Experience reports on verification of complex algorithms and real-life software with the use of automated reasoning tools.
PAPER SUBMISSIONWe invite papers on new results in addition to papers on new research that is not fully developed yet.
We welcome short versions of recently published articles and papers submitted elsewhere.
The program committee will check the relevance of submitted papers and may provide feedback.
The accepted papers will be made available electronically before the workshop.
Papers should have a max length of 12 pages, in the LaTeX EasyChair format easychair.cls
and should be submitted through the ARSEC 2013 EasyChair submission site:
ARSEC 2013 (Now Open!)
A special issue of the Journal of Wireless Mobile Networks, Ubiquitous Computing,
and Dependable Applications (JoWUA) is planed provided there are a sufficient number of high quality papers
that could be extended into full journal quality papers.
|Papers:||April 15, 2013 (extended)|
|Final Version:||May 13th|
|Workshop:||June 9th 2013|
- Alessandro Armando
- Yannick Chevalier
- Daniel Dougherty
- Deepak Kapur
- Christopher Lynch
- Paliath Narendran
- Andrew M Marshall
- Paul Rowe