Automated Reasoning in Security and Software Verification (ARSEC 2013)
ARSEC will bring together researchers interested in automated reasoning, security and software verification
to present recent work (including work in progress) and to discuss new ideas and trends in the field.
TopicsPossible topics include, but are not limited to:
- Security Protocols;
- Security Policies;
- Privacy and Confidentiality;
- Intrusion Detection;
- Automated Reasoning techniques such as Paramodulation, Rewriting, Unification and Satisfiability Modulo Theories (SMT).
- Specifics of verification-related automated reasoning tasks;
- Efficient translation of high-level verification conditions to logical languages of automated reasoning tools;
- Logical theories of interest for program verification, decision procedures, integration into existing ATP and SMT systems;
- Combination of automated and user-assisted verification;
- Tool presentations, tool comparisons, and benchmarks;
- Experience reports on verification of complex algorithms and real-life software with the use of automated reasoning tools.
and Dependable Applications (JoWUA) is planed provided there are a sufficient number of high quality papers
that could be extended into full journal quality papers.
|Papers:||April 15th, 2013 (extended)|
|Workshop:||June 9th 2013|